PEACH SEASON IS HERE HONEY. I honestly didn’t know it was peach season until I received my Hen House CSA bag today. These ripe & juicy peaches doubled as a salad topping and a vinaigrette marinade. I drizzled the marinade over some salmon filets, popped them in the oven, and served it over a bed of baby kale, butter lettuce, and more sliced peaches – it was divine.
- 2 peaches, chopped
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tsp chives, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 shallot
- Baby kale + butter lettuce (or any salad base of your choice)
- 1 or 2 salmon filets
Preheat oven to 450 F
- For Vinaigrette Sauce
- Combine 1 chopped peach, vinegar, oil, water, pinch of salt, garlic, shallot, and chives into a food processor or blender. Blend until fully mixed.
- On a greased pan, salt each piece of salmon and drizzle peach vinaigrette sauce over each filet. Bake for 12-15 minutes until fully cooked.
- Serve salmon over a bed of kale, butter lettuce and sliced peaches. Use remaining peach vinaigrette sauce as a dressing.
Food Gal Al