Hey y’all! Life has been crazy lately. Wedding and baby season is upon us and I have to say I am loving it! But sometimes I put my blog on the back burner for that reason. So my apologies for being MIA for 2 weeks!
I am going to make it up to you all with my recipe for easy Italian chicken – perfect for busy schedules. You can eat this chicken all week for your meal prep, put it on top of salads, flat breads, Quinoa Bowls, or just by itself.
Here’s what you need:
- Italian Dressing
- Soy Sauce (or Tamari)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
THATS IT!! Seriously.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Place chicken in Dutch oven or oven safe covered dish
- Pour in 1 cup Italian dressing
- Then pour in 1/3 cup soy sauce or tamari
- Thinly slice garlic cloves and sprinkle over chicken
- Bake covered at 350 for 1 hour or until completely cooked
Serve with your choice or roasted veggies and rice, or on top of salads for 4-5 days!
I used mine in a meal Prep with roasted veggies and potatoes!